Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hi Im Sean







Hello Glover Family! I love you all to start out with. 22 years on this earth and thats the one thing I know for sure.

These are some recent pix of my life!

Thats me at 'the cave' by Mt. Diablo. Its damn beautiful there. I helped build it.. It looks much better than that now.

Thats me jamming with Tyler and his GF in the garage. Tyler is becoming a great musician!!

Thats my new Kaossilator Pro Synthesizer. IT cost 400$ and is WELL worth it.

Thats my new beard. Its coming along and by the time the show rolls around in august. im performing with 'shotgun players' productions.. doing an adaptation of homers illiad called 'salt in the wound'.. ill be playing as a greek soldier in this percussion-based show at john hinkle park in berkely.

No comments:

Post a Comment